Services designed with your requirements in mind.
AFS approaches each implementation with one goal: to successfully deliver our solutions while mitigating risks, controlling scope, timelines and budgets.
AFS uses a proven implementation methodology and client engagement model to ensure a smooth transition to our solutions. Every AFS implementation begins with a Needs Assessment, where we sit with you to determine your institution’s specific goals and objectives, culminating in an approach, timeline, and budget that meets those needs. From this assessment, implementation continues with the:
- Development of a comprehensive work plan and finalized timeline
- Team training and introduction to a sand box environment for real-time experience
- Workshops for configuration decisions, usage, integrations:
- Design requirements for supported client options
- Accounting policy, reporting, loan boarding, doc prep, process/procedure changes, billing, customer statements/notices, general ledger interfacing and reconcilement
- Identification of conversion activities and process to meet go forward target:
- Varies based on approach – de novo, manual, automated – and as planned in Needs Assessment
- Technical testing of integrations, real-time and end of day
- Testing scenarios planning – life of the loan, end-to-end, business validation of process, procedure, all supported by AFS
- Integration testing with support by AFS and with the client-specific configurations
- User acceptance testing with support by AFS and with the client-specific configurations:
- Topical boot camps for business/functional units across the organization
- User training for the organization with support by AFS:
- Sessions, materials, scheduling
- Live implementation and roll out
- Post-conversion follow-up
- Post-implementation support
Throughout the entire process, AFS Project Management works closely with you to ensure compliance with the project plan, remaining intimately involved from project inception until its successful conclusion.
From the Needs Assessment through post-implementation support and every step along the way, AFS works as your partner to ensure a successful implementation.