How much are your exceptions costing you?
AFSVision automates and controls the tracking and reporting of exceptions throughout the lending process, from origination through payoff or asset disposition.
AFSVision provides real-time information for proactive management of exceptions to Bank policy and process, including credit policy, approval processes, collateral, covenant tracking, and documentation. With this capability, an historical database of exception conditions (including the Bank staff responsible for their occurrence) can be maintained for any Bank-specified period of time to enable review and remediation.
AFSVision includes the:
- Exception Database: Consolidated database to record exceptions and supporting data (a system of record for exceptions)
- Exception Module: Provides a view into the exception system database, to manage exceptions (search, add, modify, delete exception occurrences)
- Exception Administration: Ability to configure exceptions at an admin level, set up and modify exception types and parameters (severity, escalation)
- Exception Recording: Ability to record exceptions from origination, servicing, and accounting,
- Custom Feeds: Ability to accept custom feeds from external systems
- Real-Time Access: Through standard and ad hoc queries within exception system Job List
AFSVision serves the unique needs at all Bank levels, up and down your hierarchies. Managing exceptions in an automated and organized manner can bring unparalleled abilities to monitor risk, track documentation, make better credit decisions, and manage covenants and collateral.