Digital straight-through processing capabilities—delivered how you want them.
Whether your business model directs you to a traditional licensing or the preference to outsource lending functionality, AFS can provide both means of access. The delivery is exactly the same: a fully capable, real-time, straight-through process for the widest array of portfolios—all on one system.
The best-of-breed capabilities of both approaches are the same (in terms of risk mitigation, cost containment, data quality, regulatory responsiveness, and revenue generation), with the only significant difference being the mode of access.
The only question you need to answer is...which one is right for you?
AFS is now the largest largest cloud-based provider in the commercial banking space in the United States, processing over 500,000 commercial loans valued at U.S. $250 billion daily on its AFS Private Cloud delivery, AFSCommerce. AFSCommerce brings inherent advantages as an outsourced option, namely in the manner in which it:
- Minimizes capital expenditures
- Enables a fast time-to-market
- Consistently makes upgraded functionality available in a program of continual improvement
- Decreases training timelines and costs
Our clients thrive in the cloud, and with a growth rate of 25% to 40% per year for the past 7 years, more and more are discovering the benefits of AFSCommerce.
The AFSSolution business model is all about flexibility. For clients desiring traditional licensing arrangements, AFS makes a variety of them available:
- On an enterprise wide basis, based on gross assets serviced/processed
- On a specialty asset basis, based on gross assets in designated Lines of Business: construction loans, commercial real estate loans, SBA loans, Syndications, etc.
- On a subscription basis, a variable rate model that can fluctuate as asset or record levels change month to month
AFS will work with you to determine the best course for your needs.