The AFSVision accounting engine provides control.
AFSVision loan accounting capabilities provide real-time processing for any portfolio level, whether domestic or global AFSVision provides the ability to service loans with multiple balances in multiple currencies and languages.
The AFSVision accounting engine provides control. Its use of a straight-through processing model reveals credit risk associated with customer exposure across single or multiple banks.
Ready for the challenges of today’s global commercial lending market, the AFSVision accounting engine supports your needs for:
- Multibalance accounting for:
- Pricing option loans, one loan with multiple pricing tranches
- Charge-off and recovery: multiple offset balances on a single loan
- Track accruals on various cash flows
- Accounting issues associated with:
- ASC Topic 805 (FAS 141R): fair value accounting
- ASC Topic 310-20 (SOP 03-3): impaired loan accounting
- FAS 91 fee processing
- And more
- Tools to address stringent regulatory modeling both at home and abroad, including the U.S. CECL model and the international IFRS 9 standards
- Fixed, variable, floating, LIBOR-based interest
- Performance-based pricing grids
- Cost of funds and fixed costs for profitability
- Real-time alerts for:
- Over-exposure limits for currency, industry, system “processing events”
- Nonaccrual, charge-off, and recovery processing
- Mark-to-market accounting per loan
AFSVision supports your niche commercial lending needs, with specific servicing processes related to special assets, commercial real estate, construction lending, asset-based lending, syndications, participations, and more
Read the AFSVision technical brochure.
Read the AFSVision brochure.