Automated Financial Systems, Inc. (AFS) is the industry leader in lending and risk management solutions for financial institutions. Committed since our founding in 1970 to supporting clients’ business objectives, rather than simply their software needs, AFS combines systems, execution expertise, and management information to mitigate risk, reduce costs, and increase revenue for our clients.
Integral to the core AFS lending solution are the unique benefits we provide. From local to global institutions, AFS clients depend on our:
- Real-time, single system, straight-through processing platform with multibank, multilingual, multicurrency capabilities (learn more)
- Complete credit lifecycle management from origination through decisioning, closing, booking, servicing, recovery, reporting, and syndications (learn more)
- Dedication to innovation and market leadership (learn more)
- Recruiting, employing and retaining the industry’s premiere assembly of financial services and technology experts (learn more)
- Our long-standing client relationships and Client Engagement initiatives (learn more)
AFS provides competitive advantages by delivering the only fully integrated lending system designed to process multiple portfolios, including small business, middle markets, commercial real estate, capital markets and other specialty lines of business—all on one system. Because the AFS single-system solution is unique, clients gain demonstrable advantages in operating costs, ability to identify and manage process exceptions, and enterprise-wide data integrity to drive portfolio and line of business revenue as well as regulatory compliance.
A privately held company, the AFS U.S. headquarters is located in Exton, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. Its European subsidiary, Automated Financial Systems GmbH, is located in Vienna, Austria.
The level of expertise and service AFS provides cannot be accessed anywhere else. Let us show you why.